воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

beginning bodybuilding routines





Ughhh what a draining week...and its not even over yet.

First off, I would like to say, its getting pretty fucking cold. This weather is like California...during december...at night. Somebody please�turn the sun on high

Iapos;ve been working�a wayyyy lot.�I currently work 24 hours a week at the music store, and 16 hours at the nursing home. Its hard to be a full time employee and maintain the responsiblities of a full time student anddd� also finding time to chill with friends. It sucks, but I have like a million bills to keep up with. Also its been taking me away from the party scene. Which is good I�guess. Because God knowsss I donapos;t have a reefer here in CT lol. So it saves me the trouble of finding one.

On top of that, I�got a letter yesterday from my insurance stating that 2 people from the accident are claiming auto damage, and 4 people are claiming injury. If the amount exceeds $100,000, they wont pay it. Its funny how no one was hurt at the time of the accident, but now everyones acting like theyapos;re dying. Its whatevs though.

Ohhh the funniest thing happened at Colony Lanes in Walingford So it was probably about 10 p.m. And Joe, Bethany, Blaine, Amber, Kayla, Sal, and me were working on our second game. I had to go to the bathroom, and when I got there, the 2 end stalls were locked, but the middle one was slightly open. So I�figured no one was in there, but when I�went to open the door, some girl was in the middle of pouring vodka into a half empty 3 liter bottle of Pepsi. She just stood there like a deer in headlights, so I pretended to work there and told her if she didnapos;t give it to me, her and whoever she was with would have to get out. AHAHAHAA. Free drinks for us Good thing she didnapos;t notice us bowling on the other side of the alley. Good times....



Iapos;ve got stuff to do.
Peace easy<3






daihatsu charade gti, beginning bodybuilding routines, beginning bodybuilding routine, beginning bodybuilding, beginning body building routine.



Комментариев нет: